Cost Effective. High Quality Tertiary Education.
Malaysia is a country with global community allows for religious, cultural and social acceptance and is testimony to the fact that Malaysia is home to above 100,000 international students. One of many reasons why international students choose Malaysia is because of its cost-effective, high quality tertiary education. They promote international education by adapting a foreign curriculum such as the International Baccalaureate (IB) or the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) in a diverse environment. Due to similarity in standards of schooling around the globe, it offer an easy transition between schools whether they are in UK or Indonesia or elsewhere.
Our services include of:
- Being an advisor on pre-school, primary & secondary international education in Malaysia
- Provide academic consultation and living environment insights in the context of Malaysia
- Assist parents/students with regard to school application matters such as school application, travel visa, etc
- Provide travel arrangement & on-the-ground services to parents/students during their visit or study experience tour
- Consultation & assistance on continual education to Universities aboard.
- Onsite guidance and support to our students after placement as our value-added service, whenever necessary